Over half a century of operation, Newcastle University Australia has established a leading position in the education industry of Australia and around the world. The school’s qualifications are bright and valued by employers
Location: Newcastle City, New South Wales state of Australia
- Type: Public University
- Campus: 5
- Staff: 1,477
- Student: 39,131
What makes the University of Newcastle Australia stand out?
Over half a century of operation, Newcastle University Australia has established a leading position in the education industry of Australia and around the world. With the motto that students are strategic resources and the school is supportive, the school is proud. providing knowledge from basic to advanced in the field. The school’s qualifications are bright and recognized in many countries. Graduates at the school are favored and respected by employers.
Where to access modern education?
The University of Newcastle Australia has long been known as a pioneer in reforming education. The school is constantly creating effective types of training. Teachers and students are provided with the most advanced educational equipment. UoN always aims at a cultural and modern educational environment.
Where to invest in research?
Newcastle University Australia has an outstanding scientific research foundation. The University has contributed a great deal of valuable research to Australia and the world. According to the 2015-2021 plan, the school will set up at least five Global Impact Groups (GIC) to address global challenges in many areas.
The outstanding achievements of Newcastle University Australia
- Top 3% of top universities in the world
- Top 100 Nursing Worlds, Architecture
- Top 30 world specialized minerals – mining
- Ranked among the top 10 Australian universities.
- Ranked No. 8 in Australia for the ‘higher than world standard’ study by Excellence in Research Australia, 2015
- Won the leading awards for technology engineering research, teaching and proactive approach to environmental protection measures.
University training program Newcastle University offers more than 450 courses and 80 graduate certificates, diplomas or masters programs. Areas include:
- Accounting and Finance Architecture,
- Construction and Construction Business and Entrepreneur Community service Computers,
- Maths and Technology Media and creative industries Education Technology Health and medical services
- The law Science and Environment Society and culture
Study time The course lasts 3-4 years depending on the course. Admission is usually on February 25 and July 29
Graduated from high school with an average score of 7.0 or above. IELTS: 6.0 (Rule 7.0) Postgraduate training program Except for Community Services, UoN offers master’s programs for all remaining faculties. In particular, the outstanding ones are:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of architecture
- Master of nursing
- Data Analytics certificate
- Master of Laws
- Master of Marketing
- Master of human resources
Time from 1 year – 4 years
Masters training courses are usually open in 3 terms:
- February 1 – 4 semesters
- Semester 2 – May 20
- Term 3 – 2 September
International MBA Student Scholarship
Scholarship: 25% tuition exemption
Innovative industry scholarships
Subjects: International Masters
100% tuition scholarship
Postgraduate research scholarships
Scholarship: There are two types of scholarships: tuition assistance or living expenses support.
– Opening: monthly
– Tuition: 360 AUD / week
– Opening ceremony: March, June and October
– Tuition: 15,000 AUD
– Entry requirements: Complete the 11th grade program, IELTS 5.5
Successful completion of the course, Newcastle University international qualification and guaranteed admission to one of 200 undergraduate courses at Newcstle University or at top UK Universities.
– Opening: February, June and October
– Duration: 12 months (Standard Program or Provisional Entry Program) or 8 months (Fast – track Program)
– Tuition: 20,210 – 23,930 AUD ((Provisional Entry Program)
17,280 – 20,680 AUD (Standard or Fast – track Program)
– Entry requirements: Complete grade 12 program, GPA from 6.0; IELTS 5.5 (Provisional Entry Program) or IELTS 6.0 (Standard Program).
Completing 1 year of the College program, you will be transferred into the 2nd year of the University program at Newcastle University.
– Opening: February and July
– Tuition: 17,000 – 25,000 AUD / year (depending on majors)
– Entry requirements: IELTS 6.0 (no skills below 6.0)
– Tuition: 19,500 – 27,000 AUD / year (depending on majors)
– Entry requirements: IELTS 6.5 (no skills below 6.0)
**** Note: Tuition depends on the level of study, study and study program. To know the current tuition, please contact New Ocean directly
Any questions about the school invite you to contact directly with the consultant of Talk Study to find out more about the University. The latest information about the school will be updated continuously.